Saturday, March 7, 2009

My quilt


I know I should be working on my qult instead of doing this but I saw where one of the blocks is off center and I wanted to quit. But I am not a quitter. I will finish the quilt within the time limit I sat for it.

by Felipe Gomez
Rating: 3.28
Votes: 18
When things go wrong
and sometimes they will
when the road you are struggling in
Is a twisted hill

When you need help
and the debts are high,
you want to smile
But you have to sigh

When care is pressing
you down a bit
rest if you must
But never quit

Life is hard
during its twists and turns
as everyone of us
Sometimes learns

And many a failure
will turn about
when we might have won
Had we stuck it out

Never give up
though the pace seems slow
you just may succeed
With another blow

You never can tell
how close you are
it may be near
and still seem so far

Stick to the fight
when at your hardest hit
its when things seem worse
That you must never quit


I thought of that poem when I thought of tossing the quit aside but I had so much time and money investing. I would not quit or postpone finishing. I will go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment