Thursday, March 5, 2009

Problems

I have had problems in my life that seemed insurmountable. Someone once told me that I should be glad I had them. I thought that was an odd thing to say. This person said it means that God has confidence in me. Well, there are days I wish God did not have so much confidence in me.

But Norman Vincent Pealle once wrote....Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don't have any problems, you don't get any seeds.

And we need those seeds.

If we do not have problems, how can we appreciate the good things God gives us when life is good?

Romans 5:3 tells us how to deal with our problems...We also exhult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about presevance; and perseverance, proven character, and proven character, hope and hope; does not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment